Our case studies include this three storey commercial space totaling 8200 SqFt which was completed in June 2016. The works consisted of the following:
- Strip Out of all ceilings, partition walls, kitchens, bathrooms and M+E Services;
- Demolition of lift shaft;
- Structural walls propping and demolition;
- Increasing structural openings;
- Infill openings.
Completed in July 2016. This retail unit required stripping back to shell.
The works were carried out over a one week period and consisted of:
- Isolation and strip out of certain aspects of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Marble and stainless steel counters;
- Industrial oven;
- Floor coverings;
- Commercial walk in fridge;
T&T Group completed a strip-out and dilapidations for our client Stanhope Plc. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of office furniture and store rooms;
- Removal of carpet tiles.
T&T Group have recently completed Lead Paint Removal for our client, Contrakt Ltd. The works comprised of the following:
- Closed circuit Blasting to all steel beams and columns to remove all lead contaminated paint;
- Wet blasting steels once cleaned to achieve desired profile for Intumiscent primer application;
- Dryblasting any flash rusting;
- Apply Sherwin Williams specialist coating primer within controlled environmental conditions.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this five floor office for our client, The Thornton Partnership. The works comprised of the following:
T&T Group completed a stripout of this basement area mock up display.
The works comprised of the following:
- Full toilet block and office space mock ups – Partition walls, M&E services, reinforced concrete slabs, MF ceilings and all other fixtures and fittings.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this four floor office. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of Partition walls, ceilings and flooring;
- Removal of all office furniture and fixtures and fittings.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this bar/nightclub/and nursery school. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of fixtures and fittings,white goods etc throughout;
- Exploratory works – exposure of structure build up.
Nature of works: Removing and installing Doors (Install FD30)
The works involved removing existing and then rehanging, new fire-rated, plant room doors.
The frame and architrave were inspected for any firestop gaps and operatives are required to be fully asbestos-aware due to the nature of materials used.
Once installed the surrounding areas were redecorated and touched up to match the existing décor.