Our case studies include this three storey commercial space totaling 8200 SqFt which was completed in June 2016. The works consisted of the following:
- Strip Out of all ceilings, partition walls, kitchens, bathrooms and M+E Services;
- Demolition of lift shaft;
- Structural walls propping and demolition;
- Increasing structural openings;
- Infill openings.
Completed in July 2016. This retail unit required stripping back to shell.
The works were carried out over a one week period and consisted of:
- Isolation and strip out of certain aspects of mechanical and electrical installations.
- Marble and stainless steel counters;
- Industrial oven;
- Floor coverings;
- Commercial walk in fridge;
T&T Group completed a strip-out and dilapidations for our client Stanhope Plc. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of office furniture and store rooms;
- Removal of carpet tiles.
T&T Group have recently completed Lead Paint Removal for our client, Contrakt Ltd. The works comprised of the following:
- Closed circuit Blasting to all steel beams and columns to remove all lead contaminated paint;
- Wet blasting steels once cleaned to achieve desired profile for Intumiscent primer application;
- Dryblasting any flash rusting;
- Apply Sherwin Williams specialist coating primer within controlled environmental conditions.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this five floor office for our client, The Thornton Partnership. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of all partition and block walls;
- Removal of plasterboard ceilings;
- Removal of wood flooring, stone floor tiles and floor screeds;
- Lead Paint Removal;
- M&E Services inc all sub mains;
- Core Staircase to all floors;
- Demolition of all lift shafts;
- Removal of render to expose brickwork.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this basement area mock up display.
The works comprised of the following:
- Full toilet block and office space mock ups – Partition walls, M&E services, reinforced concrete slabs, MF ceilings and all other fixtures and fittings.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this four floor office. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of Partition walls, ceilings and flooring;
- Removal of all office furniture and fixtures and fittings.
T&T Group completed a stripout of this bar/nightclub/and nursery school. The works comprised of the following:
- Removal of fixtures and fittings,white goods etc throughout;
- Exploratory works – exposure of structure build up.
Nature of works: Removing and installing Doors (Install FD30)
The works involved removing existing and then rehanging, new fire-rated, plant room doors.
The frame and architrave were inspected for any firestop gaps and operatives are required to be fully asbestos-aware due to the nature of materials used.
Once installed the surrounding areas were redecorated and touched up to match the existing décor.
Strip out,internal redecoration and Refurbishment of ground floor and 7th floor.