T&T Group are adept at ensuring your site is ready for your construction team when their work is scheduled to begin. The importance of enabling works should never be underestimated as, when done correctly, it ensures construction teams are not delayed or hindered at all, ultimately ensuring time plans and budgets are kept on track.
The enabling works team at T&T Group cover a wide spectrum of preparatory works, including, but not limited to:
• Investigation & trial holes;
• Site preparation, signage, provision of hoardings & security fencing;
• Disconnection of services;
• Creation of access routes;
• Removal of obstacles & hazardous waste;
• Structural openings & core hole penetrations.
All the work T&T Group completes is done so to the highest quality, adhering to the relevant Health & Safety laws and never compromising on environmental intentions.
Fill in the enquire form to contact our team and see how they can assist your project.